A microbiological drinking water purification system certified to meet or exceed the EPA requirement for the removal of bacteria, viruses and cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidia without ultra violettechnologies. The EPS1000 can be installed on both municipal and well water supplies.
How the EPS 1000 works:
Household water is directed through a pre-filter where lead, chlorine taste and odor and sediment are reduced. The water then passes through the purifying filter where bacteria, cysts, viruses and volatile organic compounds(VOCs) are reduced. The only thing left behind is pure water and minerals that help improve the taste of filtered water.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides great tasting pure water for cooking and drinking – eliminates the need for bottled water.
- Independently tested and certified to:
– Meet or exceed the EPA requirement for the reduction of bacteria, viruses and cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidia. Contaminants that are known to generate boil alerts.
– Reduce 53 volatile organic compounds.
– Reduce lead and chlorine taste and odor.
- Compact design with no storage tank – saves valuable under-sink storage space.
- No waste water during filtration process; a great GREEN drinking water filtration solution.
- Minerals are retained for improved taste.
- Fail-safe shutoff provides a sense of security regarding quality of drinking water.
- Encapsulated replacement filters with sealed outer shell to ensure that every filter change is sanitary and dry.
- High quality, elegant faucet available in five finishes.
- System can be expanded and customized based on individual filtration needs for problem water.
- Five years on the drinking water system for defects in material and workmanship.
- Prefilter and microbiological purifying filter cartridges are not covered by the warranty.
- Feed water pressure (min.-max.)
- 40-100 psi
- Feed water temperature (min.-max.)
- Flow rate (max.)
- 0.74 gpmm
- Maximum iron/manganese
- Maximum hydrogen sulfide
- Prefilter (sediment/chlorine)
- block carbonn
- Microbiological Filter
- purifying mediaa
- Shipping weight
- 5.25 lbs..
*Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53.
EPS 1000: For municipal and well water applications.
Typical impurities reduced by an EcoWater Purification Drinking Water System Model EPS 1000 System.
- – 2,4-D
- – Endrin
- – Haloacetonitriles (HAN)
- – Heptachlor
- – Lindane
- Cysts (Giardia/Cryptosporidia)
- – Methoxychlor
- – Pentachlorophenol
- Endocrine Disrupting
- – Styrene
- – Toluene
- VOC’s (53 Compounds):
- – Tribromoacetic Acid
- – Atrazine
- – Trihalomethanes
- – Benzene
- – Xylenes (total)
- – Carbon Tetrachloride
Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53 by NSF International.