Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free living. Improve the quality of your well or municipal water with the EcoWater ERO 175.
Get bottled water quality in the convenience of your own home. No need to lift heavy bottled water. The EcoWater ERO 175 provides great tasting water for all your cooking and drinking water needs.
Here’s how an RO works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- 2 The water is forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- 3 Finally, the water passes through an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this filtering stage immediately before going to the faucet.
ERO 175 Features:
- Three-stage filtering process: carbon sediment filter, RO membrane; and a carbon post filter to polish the water before you drink it
- Durable chrome-colored faucet
- NSF tested and certified
- One year on the reverse osmosis drinking water system and membrane for defects in material and workmanship.
- Five years on storage tank.
- Filter cartridges are not covered. The service life of the membrane and filter cartridges is dependent on the feedwater quality.
- Feed water pressure (min.-max.)
- 40-100 psi
- Feed water temperature (min.-max.)
- Maximum Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- 2,000 ppm
- Membrane percent rejection of TDS (min.)
- System product water production rate (gal. per day)*
- Feed water pH limits
- 4-10 pH
- Maximum iron
- Maximum hydrogen sulfide
- Maximum manganese
- Type of membrane
- thin film composite
- Pre-filter (sediment/carbon)
- block carbon
- Post-filter (taste and odor)
- block carbon
- Automatic shut off valve
*Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 58.
ERO 175: For chlorinated and non-chlorinated water supplies. Chlorine levels must not exceed 2.0 ppm
Typical impurities reduced by an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System Model ERO 175 System.
- Chromium (Hex)
- Chromium (Tri)
- Cysts (Giardia/Cryptosporidia)
- Radium 226/228